How do I mark my Ottadini 00133 "sold"

I'm surprised that nobody has replied.

Go on to your original post, select 'Edit', select the bit at the top that currently shows 'For Sale' and this gives a drop-down menu with 'Withdrawn', 'Karma' etc. Select 'Sold' and then save the post. It will now reappear as 'Sold' in the listings and will no longer accept replies.

Thanks for asking how to do this, I wish everyone would amend their posts appropriately as it's annoying to scroll through lots of replies on an item of interest only to read the last post of 'Now sold' or similar.

Kevin.

Thanks Kevin. I can navigate back to the original post and there is a box "for sale" on a yellow background. I can click and right-click on it and it offers no drop-down. The site is hard to navigate and I am not the best navigator. Am I missing something?

Thanks Kevin. I can navigate back to the original post and there is a box "for sale" on a yellow background. I can click and right-click on it and it offers no drop-down. The site is hard to navigate and I am not the best navigator. Am I missing something?

Have you first selected 'Edit' at the bottom of the post?

I'm writing these replies from memory as I haven't changed a post from For Sale to Sold for a while but I managed to work it out - along the lines of what I've written here - and it was fairly obvious, even for an old tech-dinosaur like me. Just give stuff a go, it won't break.

Back