How British are you?

Go on, have some more then.

CardDisplay2.jpg

poppy-day-at-ibrox-park-20121.jpg

2l44.jpg

We ARE the people.

For my 21st birthday my pals dad got me a stone island jacket with a rangers top sown in the liner. Arrrrr the good old days.....

ANNNNNNNNNND back to the original post

I got wait for it wait for it you 'orrible lot..................................................

British as Stephen Fry walking a corgi in front of Buckingham Palace

:xmas-cool: :xmas-cool: :xmas-cool: :xmas-cool: :xmas-cool: :xmas-big-grin:

Hmmm, I got:

As British as Kevin Costner’s Robin Hood

Which is to say, not very British at all. But you’re probably a much happier, more well-adjusted person for it.

Judging by the questions, I think that's mainly down to the fact that I rarely drink tea. :D

xerxes":b3efwnpj said:
Hmmm, I got:

As British as Kevin Costner’s Robin Hood

Which is to say, not very British at all. But you’re probably a much happier, more well-adjusted person for it.

Judging by the questions, I think that's mainly down to the fact that I rarely drink tea. :D

I don't drink tea but am still as British as the Stephen Fry one :roll: quite pleased though :D

Alison

Most might not think this is British but Tecnodud will get it, iconic on the stands and my head wear for the cold Saturday afternoons when I'm home.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    112.8 KB · Views: 240
Very nice. Had a hankering for a goggle jacket a while back but couldn't stomach the cost. CP and SI is way overpriced imo. I'm happy paying top dollar for stuff I'll wear forever but goggles are too 'statement' to wear all the time.

Yep I agree Saturday afternoon tackle only, respected in GB and in boozers. Had a goggle jacket had the detachable goggles ripped of my head, asked CP company for the exact replacement that fitted the coat. No . So the basis of a 6 tun jacket is Lost as the goggles are what it is.
Sayin that soon as I'm back I'm gettin a watch viewer to show my Patek of.

O yer British thro n thro just not like a lot of you like to no, it's here it happens.Saturdayafternoon warriors every team every county has em.

Back