Hope hub reducers

JeRkY":35619m4t said:
hesdownagain":35619m4t said:
TheKen..... i had not thought of going that way. It would be interesting to find the cost out . i have no idea if finding one willing to do the job would be so easy.. thanks for the suggestion.. Jerky.. it's a black 32 hole it's got either a QR or 20mm

Yup, good so far, but is it the old splined disc adaptor or 6 bolt?
should have said that it's 6 bolt disc.

jamabikes":3jmdjte9 said:
i think i meant that you would use the 20mm adaptors with the tube through them.....
i don't think that will work. the pro11 hubs must have the bearing set deeper in the hub body to allow the reducer to go in all the way. i had thought about grinding some off the ends of the reducer so it will fit in the slots of the fork. but that may be a little risky as far as strength of the reducer goes. it's the width i need to reduce..

Well the hub sounds perfect to me. I have a black 5 bolt bulb with spider, 32 hole 20mm with reducers to standard QR if it is of use as a swap. Failing that I would be interested in buying.

jamabikes":yq4uinc4 said:
Doh meant to say using the bulb 20mm adaptors.
cheer's for the help. i've had two messages telling me tat to try and fabricate something may alter the handling and also the strength. so i will live with the cost of upgrading to a pro11. have to move with the times at least it will then give me a three way option on what i run it on.. cheer's.

Back