Hope disc timeline

Not sure if its the same model but I saw one of those 5-6 bolt adapters on eBay for the first time just 3 or so weeks ago.

Here ya go. 2nd one from that seller
http://m.ebay.co.uk/itm/252588736322

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Mine is again different from those he was selling, but none of them are Hope. Certainly ive not come across any other spiders attached to hope wheels/hubs/rotors that look like these.
His other http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/hope-5-bolt-d ... 7675.l2557
So not hope, but if they work wheres the problem.

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Re:

Hi All

Currently working on a project that has hope cable disk brakes on red ti-glides mounted to a Marzocchi XC 500 fork. I managed to pick up the ones below, does anyone have any info on them?

thanks, russ

Attachments

• s-l1600 (1).jpg
    s-l1600 (1).jpg
    154.4 KB · Views: 745
  • s-l1600 (3).jpg
    s-l1600 (3).jpg
    168.9 KB · Views: 745
Hello Russ,

Great find! Was that one for sale in New Zealand on eBay?

I'm not sure what mount you've got there, but it looks like an early caliper, like the one here;

24499929125_8caa3e588f_b.jpg

I'm sure a couple of the Hope experts will be along soon to throw a bit more light on it :)

Far as im aware the black ones are outwith UK versions. I've seen that 'Advanced Systems' decal before in that context.

You are fortunate the spider is for a multitude of hubs, whereas the other earlier ones are bolt on and hub specific.

What about the fork mount Andy... any ideas?

Si_33":3viyo8js said:
Hello Russ,

Great find! Was that one for sale in New Zealand on eBay?
I'm not sure what mount you've got there, but it looks like an early caliper, like the one here;
I'm sure a couple of the Hope experts will be along soon to throw a bit more light on it :)

Thanks Guys, yeah it was the one that was on NZ ebay. It's for my Steve Peat Kona Hei Hei project. The mount he was using looks like the one in the pic below.

Back