HONC 2019, who's going?

Re:

I'm staying with the owners of an ex b&b.

Being a regular when it was open, and having stayed there for five years now on HONC weekend, they know me well enough to trust me with the keys while they're away.

So, do you want to know where the party is? :shock:

Muzz

Re:

Hi Guys,

I've viewed this page (from a distance) last year prior to doing HONC 2018 (and gleaned some useful information as to what I could expect).

Unfortunately I've signed up for this year but cannot make it - can anyone make any use of my entry for £15 (I assume they're transferrable or you'll just have to pretend to be me).

Let me know!

Re: Re:

Splatter Paint":3ivspd4z said:
What’s the plan for Saturday then?

Pub meet up in the evening?

Well the start is at 9am so shall we get a time set for meeting up say 8.30am somewhere near the registration?

Are we all on retros as that does make it slightly easier to spot :LOL:

Re:

Pub meet up sounds good, subject to getting there on time. I'm a wanted man this year. Mainly by people in white coats!

Muzza

Splatter Paint":2ytnm2mt said:
Retro.... :oops: I was thinking CX bike! Nobblies with all that tarmac?

Yeah, pub meet sounds good.

I remember seeing quite a few people on CX bikes last year. I mostly overtook them on the rough off road bits but they left me for dead on the road sections.

tim75":2klg3q84 said:
Splatter Paint":2klg3q84 said:
Retro.... :oops: I was thinking CX bike! Nobblies with all that tarmac?

Yeah, pub meet sounds good.

I remember seeing quite a few people on CX bikes last year. I mostly overtook them on the rough off road bits but they left me for dead on the road sections.

What he said ^^

Re:

So, what's the craic then? Are we all on retro and riding together? If so, I need to pull my Explosif out of storage pronto. It hasn't turned a wheel since Mayhem!

SP

Splatter Paint":3442lrx3 said:
So, what's the craic then? Are we all on retro and riding together? If so, I need to pull my Explosif out of storage pronto. It hasn't turned a wheel since Mayhem!

SP

Yes its a retro from me and it'll be good laugh all riding together no?

Back