HONC 2019, who's going?

Re:

I hope you all enjoyed your ride?

We can have a post mortem at t' pub tonight. 8.30 again, Matt?

Did anyone see Spud? I didn't find Tim either. Odd given his choice of tractor. I mean bike!

Mikey

Re:

You've only got yourself to blame, you fast bugger! I only burnt 2800. Roughly what I consumed in cherry Bakewells!

Muzzz

Re: Re:

Mike Muz 67":25njdawy said:
I hope you all enjoyed your ride?

We can have a post mortem at t' pub tonight. 8.30 again, Matt?

Did anyone see Spud? I didn't find Tim either. Odd given his choice of tractor. I mean bike!

Mikey

It was a good day although bloody cold in that wind and even colder when we stopped but enjoyed the laughs and riding spirit along the way.I think the event was superbly organised again this year even with the missing course arrows, land owners or the wind who knows.

We eventually met up with Tim75 between 5 -10 miles so in the end it was the four of us so Twister on his genesis fortitude commuter ,Tim75 Voodoo fatty, hot chilli Trek full susser and myself retro singlespeed oh and another rider (sorry i didnt get a name) tagged onto to us just for the shits and giggles with about 30k to go.

I think a gold star should be awarded to Matt for riding the genesis on those descents which must of been pretty hairy and to hot chilli for doing the 75k on his first ride of the year :LOL: :facepalm:

Re:

Enjoying another big ride in the Cotswolds!

Started well enough, moving my way through the hoardes, til I found my place.
Good to meet up with Matt, Will and Chris in the pub the night before. No sign of Tim or Retro Spud though, although the others did end up riding with Tim.
Started feeling it at around 90km, but a few big gulps of drink and some food helped. Recommend this ride to all of you!

Attachments

• AB6C8CE9-6F13-435D-898A-4457E7078F0D.jpeg
    AB6C8CE9-6F13-435D-898A-4457E7078F0D.jpeg
    181.4 KB · Views: 2,018
Re:

Great day out and good to meet and ride with some other Retrobikers, even if only one of us was retro amongst our motley crew of bikes! Good riding, thanks guys.

Latest posts

Back