HONC 2016. Who's doing what on what then?

Re:

Hmmmmm i think i might make a weekend of it and book the intruder into the local campsite and do a spot of fishing and the 50k ride and of course some good food and beers. Gears me up for mayhem hmmmmmm

thanks andy

Re: Re:

any123":25ok2jpa said:
Hmmmmm i think i might make a weekend of it and book the intruder into the local campsite and do a spot of fishing and the 50k ride and of course some good food and beers. Gears me up for mayhem hmmmmmm

thanks andy

Do the 100k, there's a lot of road so you don't get as much of a battering as you would if it was totally off-road.

I'll be riding something steel and rigid. Unless it's a gloopfest

Mike

Re:

Came across my old skid lid at the weekend and it still had the remnants of the sticker from last time I entered

2004 :shock:

Still don't fancy the 100k but training going well, even got into Strava App to track my training
and joined the Retro Bike Strava group :roll:

In 2004 I rocked up with zero training and got round, 12 years later I'm a lot less confident and without a few training miles under my belt
I think I might be walking home :oops:

Just walked some of the regular route with the hounds. They've been moving heavy machinery around in this weather so everything is really torn up. Even if it dries it will be seriously rutted.

The signs are going up!

The last descent I'd say.

DSC00055_edited_zpslsdzsqiv.jpg

Re:

Not long now big fella!

Narrowed it down to three. All steel, all rigid :cool:

I ony have steel. Broom excepting. :facepalm: :mrgreen: probably new explosif hardtail. Or the salsa that hasn't got a chain yet. :facepalm:

Back