Here we go again!

Peachy!":1orwbwjr said:
Stunning... I feel another RBotM coming on...

Thanks Peachy..... I really enjoy reading about you and your family and all your rebuild reports. Stay Healthy and Safe cycling to you all!

PS.
You were right about those green mudguards!!

dyna-ti":38p5qao1 said:
That is by far what you'd call a show stopper. Sublime across the board, a huge congratulations to yourself for it.

I was sure you'd swopped iut out for a completely different bike :shock: the transformation is ...can't think of a highly praised praise that hasn't already been said(Must read more readers digest :? )

I also prefer the polished guards, because they reflect so much loveliness, and the green were too strong and dragged the overall look down, they were a bit like a twitter troll, desperate for it to be about them :? Best off :cool:

Thanks a lot for the wonderful accolade above.

Gold, Silver and Bronze! I now have my Dream!

All will be regularly ridden and all three will no doubt outlast me. Combined ages of 127 years! They have all been reborn and given that second chance to be ridden once again.

Attachments

• 9A8B5FE7-9E9C-4169-86E0-9B950473B5F6.jpeg
    9A8B5FE7-9E9C-4169-86E0-9B950473B5F6.jpeg
    149.3 KB · Views: 596
My inner magpie approves of this picture. Lots of gratuitous shinyness, well done that man.

Double post for some reason.

Not sure why I double posted but I suppose it shows the level of approval

allenh":3hutci1g said:
My inner magpie approves of this picture. Lots of gratuitous shinyness, well done that man.

Thanks a lot for this reply. I love the expression ‘Inner Magpie’ one for me to remember for the future.

I hope you didn’t run out of popcorn as you waited for the next instalment of this build, it did drag out a bit.

It was certainly worth the wait.....

Btw my wife says I have “shiny kit disease”..... whatever that is!

Lackluster":2hftyvot said:
allenh":2hftyvot said:

Thanks a lot for this reply. I love the expression ‘Inner Magpie’ one for me to remember for the future.

I hope you didn’t run out of popcorn as you waited for the next instalment of this build, it did drag out a bit.
The end justifies the length of time but I must admit I ran out of popcorn and moved on to the biscuits

Peachy!":3gk9aq0j said:

A similar condition to the inner magpie, often exhibited by the phrase "ooh look shiny thing"

Peachy!":3mt9wstq said:

A similar condition to the inner magpie, often exhibited by the phrase "ooh look shiny thing"

Back