Help me ID this hot red MTB?

memb544

Dirt Disciple
Bought this bike online for a very fair price. It was described as a "Fore" bike, but I can't find this name anywhere online, so I assume someone put their own decal on this.
I was kinda hoping I will receive a repainted Giant MCM, but the frame is aluminium and so is the fork.
Full LX groupset, new seat & seatpost, Rigida rims, Ritchey handlebar, aftermarket stem.
The numbers on the frame are
Bottom Bracket: 47112
Non drive side rear hook: e701063 (last digit could be a 2 too)

Any help would be much appreciated!
Bez nazwy-1aaa.jpg
IMG_6819.jpeg IMG_6821.jpeg IMG_6820.jpeg Bez nazwy-1aaa.jpg IMG_6819.jpeg IMG_6821.jpeg IMG_6820.jpeg IMG_6822.jpeg IMG_6823.jpeg

There was one for sale a while back in Feltham (UK) I think it was. Someone on here bought it I'm fairly sure. I did a bit of searching at the time but couldn't find anything. That was also branded Fore.

There was one for sale a while back in Feltham (UK) I think it was. Someone on here bought it I'm fairly sure. I did a bit of searching at the time but couldn't find anything. That was also branded Fore.
ha that's interesting. I was betting on this bike being a repainted model

Reminds me a bit of the old Peugeot "Alu-Carbon" carbon lug/alloy tube frames, see the link below for the one I had a few years back...

Reminds me a bit of the old Peugeot "Alu-Carbon" carbon lug/alloy tube frames, see the link below for the one I had a few years back...

that's interesting. I always wanted to have one of those mixed frames. My dream is Look KG 171 combining titanium lugs with carbon tubes.
Unfortunately, looking down the seat tube I can see only aluminium :)

That join at the driveside rear dropout is weird, seems seperable but it can't be to take a belt drive could it?

That join at the driveside rear dropout is weird, seems seperable but it can't be to take a belt drive could it?
I noticed that too, but gates belt drive was introduced in 2007 and this looks older judging by the parts on it.

Are you sure what you are seeing in the seat tube isn't just an alloy shim? Many a carbon frame had alloy shims and other parts like headset cups and drop outs glued in to them for strength where needed.

Back