Hayes 22mm to flat mount brake adapters

Hi I'm interested as well. Have a trek y glide deluxe with the 22mm Post mount. Would love an adapter

Not yet,
I'm a little lost in getting a good overview of what would be beter...
Offering them through E-bay, or get a Pay-pal account...
It is not that I am planning to start a business, just want to break even on costs, and help people to offers a nice looking adapter biggest benefit for me is that I didn't had have one or 2 precies made for 50 euro each...

If anyone (with experience) could advice me, what to do and what % of costs I have to add to the costprice for each option that would be helpfull

When I had some adapters made up to allow an IS mount on the spooky (https://www.retrobike.co.uk/threads/spooky-bandwagon-metalhead-rear-disc-mount-brake-bracket.419262/) I had a few runs made - first was a prototype run that was quite expensive, I then did two further batches and priced them so that I made a little money back on the first run.

I started a PAypal account and sold most through here, or instagram as a few people promoted them for me on there.

Always meant to get another box made up as I have had a few people enquire about them now.

Back