Hayes 22mm to flat mount brake adapters

Ive actually designed and produced one that adapts the usage of the 34mm flat mount brake calipers. Its currently going through a slimming process/revision to fit smaller frames.

I have this one mounted to my Klein Attitude Comp, and another one (ver 2.0) going onto my small frame trek 6500.
Hi, would you be interested in selling one of these pieces? I'm trying hard to find one to update my Trek 8500 (which is now running Magura Marta's that I'd really like to change to new Hope flat mount). Anyway, any help would be appreciated and if you are not interested in selling hardware, I'd be happy to pay you for the computer file. (Which might be easier as I'm in California.) Anyway, thanks if you take a look at this post and consider.
- Frank

I did. I bought one from a chap in the US called Eric. He is on the Bonus Tomato website. He had a load 3d printed in steel. Worked a treat with a flatmount caliper on my old Pitboss. It's in storage at the mo otherwise i'd send you a picture.

Rich
Any chance you can pass along Eric's contact information? I just picked up an old Homegrown URT for an ill-advised project and I'd like to be able to run a flat-mount caliper on the back if possible. The Bonus Tomato site seems to be down at the moment. Thanks!

Ive actually designed and produced one that adapts the usage of the 34mm flat mount brake calipers. Its currently going through a slimming process/revision to fit smaller frames.

I have this one mounted to my Klein Attitude Comp, and another one (ver 2.0) going onto my small frame trek 6500.
Hi, are you able to share the .stl file? I would like to machine one locally. Thank you

Did you get a working 22mm—>34mm rear disc caliper adaptor? I’m in the market for one for a 2001 Klein Attitude.

Hi there,

Recently got myself a few of these adapters made by lasercutting. Since it was cheaper to have them made in a batch, I have about 8 pieces left.
I made them for a 1999 Trek 8000 sl frame, to fit on flatmount discbrakes.

Send me a PM if you are intereseted to get one. I Live in the Netherlands, so do calculate some costs for shipping, if you are from not from NL.

Regards,
Mr. Orange

#Parallell mount to flatmount adapter / 22mm Hayes to flatmount

Attachments

• adapterplaat.jpg
    adapterplaat.jpg
    152.6 KB · Views: 3
Hi there,

Recently got myself a few of these adapters made by lasercutting. Since it was cheaper to have them made in a batch, I have about 8 pieces left.
I made them for a 1999 Trek 8000 sl frame, to fit on flatmount discbrakes.

Send me a PM if you are intereseted to get one. I Live in the Netherlands, so do calculate some costs for shipping, if you are from not from NL.

Regards,
Mr. Orange

#Parallell mount to flatmount adapter / 22mm Hayes to flatmount
I am interested on that mount. I have 1999 Gary Fisher X-Caliber. I can’t figure how to PM you! Mr. Orange. PM me if you can. Thanks!

Back