Hayes 22mm to flat mount brake adapters

Hi Deafbiker,

I cannot send PM's (yet).... read somewhere that you need to send 5 posts to get the autoriteiten to send PM's. Dunne if its True, but worth a try.
Sounds like a cool bike the X- Caliber!
I also still own my New bought '99 GF Mt Tam. Great bike, still love it! Did some upgrades like a pace RC31 rigide fork, with custom SID-Blue decalls, and exchanged the avid brakes for Blue Magura's HS 33. I also gave it Mavic ceramic rims.

Shall upload a picture (if i am allowed 😉)

I love the rigid fork, but that could be due to the terrain in the surroundings of my home; lots of gravelbike routes, not too technical.
(For that i have an Epic fsr)

Attachments

• 20210619_172520_IMG_8939.jpg
    20210619_172520_IMG_8939.jpg
    434.6 KB · Views: 5
Many Thanks, Mr. Orange. You have a beautiful Gary Fisher MT Tam bike!

I have 2000 Gary Fisher Mt Tam with 650b wheels and 1x drivetrain. I love it.

Hi there,

Recently got myself a few of these adapters made by lasercutting. Since it was cheaper to have them made in a batch, I have about 8 pieces left.
I made them for a 1999 Trek 8000 sl frame, to fit on flatmount discbrakes.

Send me a PM if you are intereseted to get one. I Live in the Netherlands, so do calculate some costs for shipping, if you are from not from NL.

Regards,
Mr. Orange

#Parallell mount to flatmount adapter / 22mm Hayes to flatmount
Interested in one of these mounts. Please let me know if available. I cannot send PM apparently.

Not yet,
I'm a little lost in getting a good overview of what would be beter...
Offering them through E-bay, or get a Pay-pal account...
It is not that I am planning to start a business, just want to break even on costs, and help people to offers a nice looking adapter biggest benefit for me is that I didn't had have one or 2 precies made for 50 euro each...

If anyone (with experience) could advice me, what to do and what % of costs I have to add to the costprice for each option that would be helpfull

Back