had it a while time to start a new project

lol your right the do supply one of these

next to useless too hahaha

IMAG2364_zps387cafa6.jpg

Re:

The running gear is one thing but imagine going out on the open road. You`d be so low that you would be effectively invisible to a lot of higher vehicles. Terrifying!

To be fair, it's probably no worse than some modern recumbents:

christine.JPG

I'd like to try one, but I agree, having your head at about bumper height must be fairly disconcerting, not to mention your face at about exhaust pipe height, they can't be particularly pleasant to use in city traffic.

Re:

At the time people were not interested in the environment, the idea was there just to far a head for its time as there really was not any cycle routes or path ways in the UK,

Underneath the sleek body u can tell it was all 90's , BMX brake at the front plastic wheels , motor based on a washing machine motor, built by hoover

Re: Re:

xerxes":luruozx8 said:
But...As a vehicle its utterly hopeless but as a historical bit of bonkersness its totally cool.

I imagine you could improve a great deal on the original if you fitted a modern motor and a lithium battery set-up.
Stick a couple of 5th scale brushless motors plus a nice sized 12s battery pack in there and do burnouts.......... or wheelies

Re: Re:

themountie":cjomsb26 said:
Underneath the sleek body u can tell it was all 90's , BMX brake at the front plastic wheels , motor based on a washing machine motor, built by hoover

Mid 1980's, not 90s. And even then it was considered crude.

Back