Karma GT U-brake seatpost cable guides

interesting.
non stressed so no reason it can't be printed.
if you can get some critical dimensions for it (thinking think gap it its in to and the seat post diameter, maybe some thicknesses, I can see what I can do.

Thanks to Suprachrgd82 sending 8 of these over.
The list is now full.
1.Tc
2.Mod-master
3.Stx-rc plus front hanger
4.Once A hero
5.ishaw
6.Phillb
7.raidan73
8.bawgixer
Once there here I get in touch with the above
Cheers Paul

This is amazing karma! 😍 You have made many a RetroBiker’s day finding these and offering them for free. I hope some karma comes your way, you have certainly earned it! 🙏👏👍

interesting.
non stressed so no reason it can't be printed.
if you can get some critical dimensions for it (thinking think gap it its in to and the seat post diameter, maybe some thicknesses, I can see what I can do.
Seat post is 26.2 as i could read, the seat tube outer diameter is about 29 mms. The height of this thingy is about 23 mms, from the u brake cable guide collar to the small cross tube where it sits. The small cross tube diameter is about 13 mms. The little horizontal extension is about 17 mms long. Material thickness let's say 1 mm.
Not the most exact measurements, i know.
Maybe it should be 3d scanned.

Thanks to Brandon Suprachrgd82 for sending 8 of these over.
Arrived today with the front cable hanger.
list below where the 8 people that replied
1.Tc
2.Mod-master
3.Stx-rc plus front hanger
4.Once A hero
5.ishaw
6.Phillb
7.raidan73
8.bawgixer

If people can check what frame ur looking to fit it to as these are the smaller of the 2 diameters available and fit spot on with the steel frames as I’ve show on Karakoram and avalanche.
But on my zaskars 91 and 97 they are 2 stretched to line up the securing nut n bolt.
U may get away with taking some off the rear of the bracket to get the bolt holes to line up.

If the guys in the list above message me ur info I can sort out getting them to u.
IMG_8408.jpeg IMG_8407.jpeg IMG_8406.jpeg IMG_8409.jpeg
Cheers Paul

Mine arrived today, many thanks to Brandon (Suprachrgd82) and Paul (Bawgixer). You've made an old Team Avalanche very happy :)

Back