Gt rts1 update!

i was asking about ideas for brakes, i think i have got some now won these overnight......

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/270900631235? ... 1497.l2649

some pauls stoplights in silver,so i guess i will be selling my onza ho's plus the pipedreams also a controltech jimmy stop!

photos and a ad tonight when amback from work.

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Oh ok how about m900 and mavic 231's that was what I bought first then saw these.

Or the bullseyes and the mavic's?

Thought the black on the hubs would compliment the black on the frame etc?

I'd go for the m900/m231 - that was OM on the 1993 bike.

I think the bulls eye wheels are a mix of early hubs and later rims.

So out of order to use the bullseyes then or ok to mix them with the 231's?

What's the time line of the bullseyes then,do I have to buy a klein or a yeti to be able to use them or they too "good" for this build? :roll:

the only rules are do what you want to do :)

mates of mine put bullseye cranks on their bikes of this era because they were bombroof cranks at the time, suitable for this kind of riding:

mudcows, FNQ australia, circa mid 90's

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oFezHu9QaQQ

if you look hard, you will see similar bits bolted to their RTS'

go for it! "period correct / exact" is the realm of the museum curator

:D

wow really looks good that clip!

if the parts held up to that then there will be no probs with what i have in mind!

think am gonna lace the bullseyes to the 231's should be solid enough and also go with the rest of the black/silver.

nice!

yeah the boys did more damage to themselves than their bikes :LOL:

a strong BMX influence in those times (this vid was made 1993 or so)

GT was hugely popular in those days. When the RTS was released everyone tried to get onboard one.

Back