GT RTS

Been busy moving house, so with that on not had a lot of time to get much done on the RTS.

However it is starting to come along a bit more now.

Untitled by FactoryJackson, on Flickr

First up, M900 Cranks, Rear Mech, Front Mech and Canti's courtesy of Cybernck; cheers buddy.
I also had some spare M900 pads with some life left in them, so these were fitted.

I was on the hunt for a brake rocker for the rear which Ishaw very kindly came to the rescue on.
It's a copy of the original that could do with a little work, but for the time being it's all set up and working. Again, thanks for your help on this Ishaw.

And the next step is decals. I've got a set on order with Gil which he is trying to get to me before the weekend, but I still want to give the front triangle another going over with Autosol before applying.

Then the next focus will be the wheels:
The Ringle front hub is staying, but the rim is shot.
I plan on getting a similar hub for the rear, or perhaps a Ti Glide.
Rims I'm thinking 521 CD's and Tyres I guess have to be a Dart/Smoke combo.
Oh, and a more MTB appropriate cassette.

cheers
Chris

Glad to see the bike shop you use in morley can be of help when needed. It's one of my locals. Never had to take a bike to a shop to be fixed, touch wood I won't have to but good to know there's some good ones still about.

Bike looks great also, looked at a frame online a few months back was one with a few bits, forks, wheel etc.. £30, but, as usual I missed. Good luck getting yours how you want it.

Leigg

I have a rear wheel which may suit, Mavic 121 SUP rim with very good sidewalls on a black shell Hope Ti Glide. Rim decals are crappy but easily removed. Sorry about the unwashed pictures, it'll clean up lovely. Let me know if interested via PM.

Came home from work today to find my decals had arrived from Gil.

They came out perfect and really pull the bike together.

And before anyone points out that the decals are wrong for the year and model, I do know. As are the forks, groupset, wheels etc.
If ever a 14.5" RTS Team came up for sale this would be pretty close to how I would build it.

Oh, and I couldn't resist putting the DCD back on ;)

Its nice to see how for the bike has progressed since picking it up.

Nice little before and after shot:

cheers
Chris

Back