I did a lot of research in tha past months.
Your beautifull bike is probably a late 94 production. At least the sub frame is a late 94 for sure.
In this case the stickers would be the wrong ones. Not trying to lower the quality of the bike. Just something that came up my mind.
The fork is older and would fit a early 93 due of its cast crown.
I'm working on a timed guide if you are interested.

MC History doc v1.2

Your beautifull bike is probably a late 94 production. At least the sub frame is a late 94 for sure.
In this case the stickers would be the wrong ones. Not trying to lower the quality of the bike. Just something that came up my mind.

MC History doc v1.2
Hello there,
Are you talking about my frame?

Thanks.

I also figure out that is late 94 with all details same like 95 frame. I want to see if 95 models has also 4 digit serial numbers?
I put the 94 decals (pic attached from your file) on mine which I think can work if it's an late 94. Do you think they've already put the new decal design on this version regardless of whether it was purchased in 94 or 95?
And I really respect and praise you for your "time guide" work. All owners and future owners of MC San Andreas can be grateful that you did this.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20231128_200559_Adobe Acrobat.jpg
    Screenshot_20231128_200559_Adobe Acrobat.jpg
    194.4 KB · Views: 8
I'd say they used the 94 logos as long as they had some. Probably till sometime in Fall when the 95 was released.
Serials were always random and not time specific, except a batch in 97.
But its also possible that someone changed/replaced the subframe with a newer one at some point.
As there were 2 sites available that most likely was happening sometimes. Or if someone damaged the original one. I got a 93 body and a 97 swingarm here. If I find a decent priced subframe some day I might build a frankenstein as a comuter.

Last edited:

MC History doc v1.2
Hopefully you'll be able to host a copy here, as I'm not subscribed to FB :p

I'll upload a copy to the archive section.
I tried to attach a copy here but the upload does not get accepted. Might be to big for adding in a post.

Update: Also does not work in the archive section. Keeps telling me that its not a pdf even it is one.
Will try to upload from a workstation instead from a smart phone tomorrow.

Last edited:
Stunning build and phenomenal attention to detail. Very well done. Has inspired me to go switch the tyres and polish my San Andreas!

Latest posts

Back