gt rts 3

It's entirely your choice depends on what your going to use it for casual trail rides or riding up mountain down Dale! Lol
But I agree with mikee the fork will prob need changing a decent fork makes the bike handle better and also will prob weigh less too.

If you look at the weight weenie section at the bottom of the forum page all different parts are listed to give you a weight/make of fork etc so you could set about making a 'dream/ideal/money no object build' or pick things that suit you/use of bike.

Dave.

mtbdave":2slq73tt said:
It's entirely your choice depends on what your going to use it for casual trail rides or riding up mountain down Dale! Lol
But I agree with mikee the fork will prob need changing a decent fork makes the bike handle better and also will prob weigh less too.

If you look at the weight weenie section at the bottom of the forum page all different parts are listed to give you a weight/make of fork etc so you could set about making a 'dream/ideal/money no object build' or pick things that suit you/use of bike.

Dave.
What has surprised me with bike, is how light it feels, my cromega feels like a tank compared to the rts.can't wait to take it for a spin. At the moment it will be left with all original kit on.I don't really do any serious off roading. But will probably look at changing forks or possibly rebuild them.

Back