GT Lightning -97 project with anodized graphics

super! very nice and unique build, very clean and finally, nice colour combination, congrat!

Re:

Thanks for the kind words fellas!

FYI, if anyone here is in the need for some custom foil decals, there’s a guy in Poland who did great job with these Spinergy Spox decals :cool: Gil did a great job (as always) with the Pace decals, but AFAIK he doesn’t do foil based decals.

p5pb18878779.jpg

Re:

Bloody hell that looks flippin amazing!!

In fact I think I need a few minutes alone, in a quiet room :LOL:

I’ve never been a fan of GT & for no reason I don’t like anodised decals on ti frames but, I got to say everything about this bike is amazing! This is a top class build & could holds its own in anyone’s collection.

Well done :cool: :D

Thanks guys! Especially sunchasers comment makes me think I might have even done something right with this one :)

Dami":1i0pxa1m said:
Didn’t want to go for some expensive power unit so got six 9V batteries and a cheap voltage/current modulator that allowed me to adjust the voltage between 0-50V. There’s a lot of good advices on this on the web but all of them were with only batteries (hard to adjust voltage) or with those expensive dc power units. So just tried to find a good combination of both.

p3pb17775419.jpg

p3pb17775418.jpg

-Turkka

Fantastic!

Back