Replica of Nico Vouilloz GT thermoplastic LTS 1996

Very nice build ! Very close to the original (as close to possible when it comes to the frame and fork) except for 1 part : Nico was using STM chain-guards on all his GT's. His relationship with STM began before his GT period, when he was riding on a S'Bike as a junior. But those are hard to find, so I guess the Roox was an acceptable option to complete the build ..?

Very nice build ! Very close to the original (as close to possible when it comes to the frame and fork) except for 1 part : Nico was using STM chain-guards on all his GT's. His relationship with STM began before his GT period, when he was riding on a S'Bike as a junior. But those are hard to find, so I guess the Roox was an acceptable option to complete the build ..?
Thank you! Exactly like this and I think I wrote about the difficulty of finding a whole STM to the original post also 😅 But yes, Roox was, and still is, a temporary solution and maybe sometime I’ll find the proper STM for this! I actually have one STM which is identical to the one Vouilloz was using, but it’s with Sintesi logos and is therefore going on a 1st generation Bazooka build at some point

Back