Wanted GT frame & forks

5hrine

Retro Newbie
After a GT frame and forks, would also consider complete bike. Ideally an 18" Karakoram, or something similar with nice tubing. It would be a bonus if the paint was good.

There's this frame on ebay cheap near lowestoft if any good to you, only 2 hrs left though

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
We've got a fillet brazed 18" 853 psyclone(?) In the shop, repainted dark blue by argos racing cycles. They also removed the bosses and fitted an is disk tab so it's restomod friendly.
Let me know if you're interested im in the shop Tuesday i can post a pic

Hi. Did you get a chance to check out the GT sizing. Thanks
Just been out to check, it’s 18” centre of bottom bracket to centre of top tube. It’s 20” to the top of the seat tube. Think that makes it an 18” in GT sizes?

We've got a fillet brazed 18" 853 psyclone(?) In the shop, repainted dark blue by argos racing cycles. They also removed the bosses and fitted an is disk tab so it's restomod friendly.
Yes, that sounds very interesting, if you could post some pics and an idea of what you would want for it too?

I’d also be interested in seeing some pics and info too.

Back