grisley mega 10 frame

Hi

I have one of these(it is either a mega 10 or 20 not sure as it came to me de stickered) it is silver/black has got mostly bronze STX components....use it as my daily commuter.

Would pics be of interest?

Any pictures greatfully received now where can I get some std bits from ? Didn't it become extinct in the 90,s?

Here's my Mega 20:

1994_Grisley_Mega_20%20%28640x427%29.jpg

Its has the limited edition bronze STX kit, brakes, F and R mech, chainset, hubs. etc.
Vuelta saddle and rims. Clear grips with the Grisley logo on the handlebars underneath them.

I don't know what spec the Mega 10 had, couldn't tell you if it's above or below the '20. There's isn't much info on the web. I'll have to trawl through some old mags see if it was ever featured.

Made in spain, US design, and yet aluminium spelled correctly.

Nice pictures, the frame I'v got says made in Spain and there is a sticker with Euro bikes on it it has steel forks. I'd love to get it back to the level of your bike. Better get busy and set a deadline. And start looking for some parts.
:LOL: :D

I found myold thread on here regarding my Mega20. And, all the deatils on the net are Spanish. They sold more in spain owned by the BH brand.

Funny how the ad doesnt show my 20. Stx se group. Perhaps mine was 94 only.

i have one of these,well a frame anyway. stripped the paint back to bare ally and polished that. seems that water got under the paint and it was lifting away from the frame,looks good polished.
not got any pics yet but its built as my ride to work bike,very VERY harsh ride due i suppose to the oversize frame.
will try to remember to get pics and post 'em up later.

Back