Gripshift rubbers

gozathegozarian

Dirt Disciple
Feedback
View
Does anyone know what rubbers will fit Gripshift shifters?
Just dig out my old pro-flex 656 (I know, I know) and the rubbers are falling apart.
Can’t seem to find original replacements anywhere.

I bought some of these recently. Unless you mean the grips for the shifters.

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
I bought some of these recently. Unless you mean the grips for the shifters.

Yeah, it’s the rubbers for the actual shifter that’s perished.

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
i have a set of SRT300I's from an old 1995 specialized rockhopper that im rebuilding and the grips on the actual shifters have perished and ripped. i would like to keep it original and replace them but i cannot find replacement ones.

can anyone help or it just worth chucking them in the bin and getting complete new shifters ?

You can still buy 400 model shifters and grips new for around £35 if you want to replace with original spec. You could always upgrade the shifters to a higher model for around the same price too.

Back