Grenfell Tower

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Re:

kermitgreenkona88":19an9dox said:
Still waiting for you to offer your house to the residents......

I don't have one.

It's a really easy morality test. If people who lose everything in a fire are being moved into a flat in your building, do you:

A) Be glad for them finally getting some relief
B) Say "but what if the great unwashed dirty my house prices?"

Re:

A,B,C,D,E,F,

Whatever people want to say they are all entitled to their opinions, unless of course they advocate violence, death, or disruption of civil liberties towards other people or races..... Etc, that is what democracy is. They right to express their own opinion, it might be stupid crass or downright insane, but you have the right to express it. In your communist superstate none of us would have that basic freedom, and that is why I really really hate you so much..........

kermitgreenkona88":34q7eydk said:
A,B,C,D,E,F,

Whatever people want to say they are all entitled to their opinions, unless of course they advocate violence, death, or disruption of civil liberties towards other people or races..... Etc, that is what democracy is. They right to express their own opinion, it might be stupid crass or downright insane, but you have the right to express it. In your communist superstate none of us would have that basic freedom, and that is why I really really hate you so much..........

Hate driven by misconception only harms yourself, mate. You could clear that up by visiting Cuba - you don't have to sneak in, Co-op travel sell holidays there - and see how nice it is. Although I'm worried you're too far gone and might respond to the first "Hola!" by running away and screaming about the KGB.

As you said I'm entitled to think that people who are angry that the Grenfell survivors are being rehoused are nasty, spiteful people.

These complainers aren't even being asked to chip in - they're moaning about them merely being nearby, as if being "low class" is contagious.

It's Hyacinth Bucket behaviour.

If this move led to reductions in value I can see a claim coming on from the owners. It's all well and good helping one group in need, but why should another group be disadvantaged to do it?

"Disadvantaged" would be if they were asked to give something up. Hypothetical house price changes are as always unprovable. Maybe the prices will drop because nobody wants to live next to NIMBYs.

Bats":3vb7dnd5 said:
kermitgreenkona88":3vb7dnd5 said:
A,B,C,D,E,F,

Hate driven by misconception only harms yourself, mate. You could clear that up by visiting Cuba - you don't have to sneak in, Co-op travel sell holidays there - and see how nice it is. Although I'm worried you're too far gone and might respond to the first "Hola!" by running away and screaming about the KGB.

As you said I'm entitled to think that people who are angry that the Grenfell survivors are being rehoused are nasty, spiteful people.

These complainers aren't even being asked to chip in - they're moaning about them merely being nearby, as if being "low class" is contagious.

It's Hyacinth Bucket behaviour.

Hyacinth Bucket yourself and shove Cuba where the sun don't shine.

All you ever do is come on here to moan spread misery and force feed us this stupid dictatorship gospel. Corbyns an outdated commie twat. Communism has either failed of ended up in the worst dictatorships going what a marvellous plan you have for us, just show me the way to the Gulag I will start walking....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back