Greg Lemond Ti MTB (92) - Revisited page 4

clap.gif
Well done thats a really good looking ride, needs dakar hubs to finish the mavic theme off tho

What a refreshing change - unusual brand and almost non-existant kit. I cannot recall the last MTB I saw with a full Mavic groupset. It takes balls to build something different James, well done, great job mate! :cool:

That really is a fantastic build! with a trick set of cantis i think i would say its the best retro build i have seen.

Top work! :D

Cheers,Al

scant":y3q27dko said:
very well executed, inkeeping & clean build. i'm impressed & I'm not easily impressed ;)

ditto! thanks alot for sharing :)

now i know that i MUST find a set of Y shifters to complete the Goat Deluxe...
i've got a pair of the matching Mavic hubs if you're interested but they are used not NOS as the rest seems to be. difficult to find appropriate canti brakes and lever. i've used black Suntour XC Pro, seem to match the Mavic style best imho.

and don't listen to those who think that all bikes MUST be ridden ;)

Carsten

Carsten , are the hubs 32 or 36 holes ?

I am on the look out for some 36 holes .

al":122awgxi said:
That really is a fantastic build! with a trick set of cantis i think i would say its the best retro build i have seen.

Top work! :D

Cheers,Al

Agree with that! Looks amazing! I can only imagine how much work went into sourcing all that Mavic! :shock:
Can't help feeling that the brakes don't quite fit as well, though. And nice looking as the 'post is, did you really think it would escape the retro critique? Sticks out like a sore (modern) thumb! :p

Back