gratuitous Ballistic shots...

Finally got around to checking mine - 23" TT (C2C effective); seat tube is 20" from centre of BB to top.

Be interesting also to measure/compare wheelbase, which may be a key indicator (relative to rider height) in 'twitchiness' - mine measures 43 1/4" axle to axle.

Another gratuitous photo for good measure...

Mr K

Attachments

• Go Ballistic.jpg
    Go Ballistic.jpg
    90.8 KB · Views: 1,104
Seat tube diameter

Hi,

I know this is an old thread, but I own one of these ballistic frames (19") and it seems that the wrong size seatpost had been used in it. Do you know what size post it should take?

Thanks.

I've also got one of these frames, although the paint is pretty tatty. Funnily enough, and before I read this thread, I measured the ID of my seat post with a vernier. 27.0mm.

Talking of Ballistic, here are my carbon forks.

They look cool on my Zaskar but unfortunately they don't work too well.
I am hoping to redo the elastomers as the ones in there have no give whatsover (think there might be one missing on each side !).

Ballisticforks.jpg

Thanks for the quick response folks. Yes, it seems that a 26.6 has been run in it for a wee while (Kona Fire Mountain 94 post?).
:D

Seat clamp size?

Hi Folks,

Just picking up on my 'summer' project after a busy couple of months. I've just had my Ballistic Tange Prestige frame back from the powdercoaters and was wondering if you know the seatclamp size? I guessed 28.6, but the one I've tried would be a bit tight at that.

Does anyone know whether 28.6 is right? If so, could it be the powdercoat is a little thick?

Hoping to do the build sometime over the next couple of weeks. Will put up some pictures when done.

Thanks.

Yes, I know it's a bit of a thread resurection. :)

Can any other Ballistic owners tell me what length fork they're using? Not sure whether they're suspension corrected frames at all.

Thanks

Darren

Back