Good News For Mayhem '13

theredchili":4h99e3i5 said:
Anyone soloing this year?

Charlieboy was definitely up for it :twisted:

I think Gav (Easy_Rider), Martin (HarryCrumb) and I will be, hoping for a few more...

theredchili":3q6a8ee7 said:
Anyone soloing this year?

Charlieboy was definitely up for it :twisted:

I think Gav (Easy_Rider), Martin (HarryCrumb) and I will be, hoping for a few more...

matthew71":3qy61d9z said:
solo for me this time, i only need 3 laps to beat the east mids 10 man team from last year ,clowns :LOL:

Good man! Think we need to band together for sanity :LOL:

matthew71":2wg097rj said:
solo for me this time, i only need 3 laps to beat the east mids 10 man team from last year ,clowns :LOL:

Good man! Think we need to band together for sanity :LOL:

Soloists banding together.......isnt that like single speeding with multiple gears :?

You should stand alone, aloof, winning or failing by your own hand proper lone hero style :LOL:

If MacRetro are there the majority will go for clan effort but we do have a couple of masochists ;)

Announcement tomorrow according to the Mountain Mayhem FB page , wonder if they know the heckler phones fixed and that's what the news is! :LOL:

theredchili":30rxx9kh said:
Announcement tomorrow according to the Mountain Mayhem FB page , wonder if they know the heckler phones fixed and that's what the news is! :LOL:

I think they are going to announce it will be Sunny!!!!!

I was only delving into Google at lunchtime today trying to work out holiday plans, I'm looking forward to it already :razz:

Latest posts

Back