Festival Gazeebo cover whip round/crowdfund type appeal

longun

Retrobike Rider
Feedback
View
So dave aka cocktail dave has given us the use of his pucka gazeebo for shows,events and festivals etc but as the old branding is covering it, many organisers require plain or company logo covers for obvious media reasons. Daves is a proper alloy 50mm thick trade stand affair with height and substantial anchorage and brackets etc. Now I've bought 3 myself and although the current one is 3x6m it's a cheap Chinese 200 quid one with a max height of around 5.6 foot......those that frequent and use the gazeebo will be reminded of the constant head bashing is taller members endure haha.

Back to the point, we need a new top and maybe sided if funds stretch later, I'm more than happy to chip in and sort insurance costs as previous but as cheeky as it may sound, nowt ventured nowt gained.

The price is £235 inc vat and weve chipped in £50 each so ask for donations to contribute £135 please. Appreciate hard times etc but even a little could go along way. I hope my years contributing and hopefully helping show my trustworthy and my word is as good as I promise. If you can please send a contribution to myself at PayPal via chrislongbone@hotmail.com and please pay as gift and add gazeebo fund and a name so we can thankyou with biscuits and tea at the malverns, York, eventually mayhem and fingers crossed ardrock and many more if they ever return calls for displays haha

Cheers

Chris
Xx

Just to say thank you again, weve nearly enough for some matching sides aswell and fingers crossed at the end of the next week I'll be ordering it all.

You bunch are amazing xxxxx

Just sent you an appropriately retro sounding ’bullseye’.👊
If the funding allows is it possible to have the cover branded with the RetroBike logo?

Thank you guys

It's normally me and Chris that get the job of setting up and this will make it a lot simpler. Here is the offending bit of kit.
I used to use it for a pit garage at tracks and trade shows.
It's a serious bit of kit and was over 2k when new

It will be nice to see it used!! 😊

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230222-192409_Instagram.jpg
    Screenshot_20230222-192409_Instagram.jpg
    150.2 KB · Views: 36
  • Screenshot_20230222-192425_Instagram.jpg
    Screenshot_20230222-192425_Instagram.jpg
    146.7 KB · Views: 33
  • Screenshot_20230222-192434_Instagram.jpg
    Screenshot_20230222-192434_Instagram.jpg
    121.1 KB · Views: 34