getting married this weekend

I'm getting wed on Friday! Parp! hope you have a good day bud! we'll have to meet up for a beer at mine soon!

All the best

cheers all. good luck oliver. i was in your bar on saturday night for a quick one but it was rammed so i didnt try and pester the staff.

Consentrate on the person your marrying and ignore all that's going around you........pretend their not there..........i had too ............when i got married i'd never met any of my wife's family before, apart from her mum once !!! :shock:

lewis1641":2aok9xhp said:
i am really shy and not the greatest person is social situations (sounds like i have a problem!) but it will mainly be full of people i know so thats one less thing to worry about.

Don't worry about any of it, honestly on the day it'll be fine. Brides take the brunt of the attention and you'll probably not even notice most the stuff going on as you'll be in your own little bubble with your wife. At least thats how I found it and I'm not a great people person either. The only bit of advice I'd give is that if you're doing a speech practise it a lot, even if its just reciting it as you drive down.

Good luck Mate, I'm getting married in three weeks and didn't feel nervous until I read your post! ;) It will be fine, just enjoy yourself and make sure you try and take it all in because apparently it will be over before you know it! I'd quite like one of those cameras that the "cops with cameras" use so that I can recall the whole day at a later date! :)

A wedding thread. Love it!

Good luck mate, probably wont be reading this until after the big day so hope it went well.

Just to join in on the bandwagon but I'm getting married in 4 weeks as well. This forum must have the most weddings this summer to members ration on the whole internet :LOL:

coomber":37xtnvee said:
A wedding thread. Love it!

This forum must have the most weddings this summer to members ration on the whole internet :LOL:

Don't you believe it, my Mrs during the course of her wedding planning has come across a number of forums dedicated to women who are getting married. They are effing scary I can tell you! There are women who are so obsessed that they carry on as members after they've got married. She even saw horror stories from jilted women who were selling whole weddings after being left at the alter. seriously they were selling everything from the dress to the favours, to the grooms suit and shoes. :shock: The for sale thread seriously makes for some odd reading. Mental. people say we're weird! :D

Back