get ya raleighs out for the lads - whos in

My Dyna Tech Voyager

After more than 15 years of neglect, I rescued this from my Mum's garage over Christmas. It still has the original Campagnolo Groupset on it, except for the original Grip shifters (which were truly terrible, and got removed within months of original purchase!) After a good scrub and some new tyres and tubes, it's resurrection is complete! All I need to do now, is decide whether to use it to follow the kids (stabilisers and all!) around the park, or flog it!

I'll add the pic, just as soon as I've worked out how to!

Re: My Dyna Tech Voyager

peter.cambden@ubs.com":7xfg8v9u said:
I'll add the pic, just as soon as I've worked out how to!

Hello Peter
You'll need about 5 posts before you can start adding pictures or hyperlinks. It's to stop the spammers filling the forum with nonsense.

While I'm here I shall add my 1993 Raleigh Apex K2:

RB-Cannock11_Apex.jpg

More about it here if anyone is remotely interested.

Hears mine a 1990 Suntour XCT groupset Montage.

Attachments

• 027.JPG
    027.JPG
    116.9 KB · Views: 1,074
  • 032.JPG
    032.JPG
    106.5 KB · Views: 1,074
  • 030.JPG
    030.JPG
    122.7 KB · Views: 1,074
RaleighMoonshine.

Now it may not look it, but it is Pink & Purple with absolutely no fading, clearly it is impossible to capture :oops:
531 Frame & Forks, with full DX groupset. It is my "ride around towner", just my size too @ 22" C2C :D

Cheers...Nick

6972347045_4ed1e116c2_b.jpg

6826230182_41d1bb8274_b.jpg

6972348095_1de4940fbb_b.jpg

Crikey tripleB, that's a stunning frameset, one of my all-time most wanted :cool:

Think I'd build it quite differently, but then that's half the fun... If you ever part with it keep me in mind! ;)

elPedro666":1t3w47ls said:
Crikey tripleB, that's a stunning frameset, one of my all-time most wanted :cool:

Think I'd build it quite differently, but then that's half the fun... If you ever part with it keep me in mind! ;)

It won't stay in it's current guise for long... When I've finished with it, it'll have Hope hubs, Middleburns and a dash of M95x ;)

I haven't got it yet (it's on it's way to me as we speak) - the picture is one which was posted by the seller :)

Ah now that sounds more like it! m95* would be my first choice too :cool: Maybe with lots of X-Lite goodies...

Some lovely bikes here, from a range that is often overshadowed by the Dynatech and M Trax ranges from Special Product Division.

Having never ridden one of the 501 Raleighs, I'm curious to know what kind of feel they have?

Back