get ya raleighs out for the lads - whos in

Here's my Raleigh USA Peak:

rimg1225.jpg

Re: Apex

s1monf":1e80ulqz said:
Swapped an Exage front and rear mech for this frame and forks with Drystone Paul.
Built up with "stuff" from the garage and will be used as a pub bike so it'll get some miles on it!
Just wondering whether to get some of those pink handlebar tassles and some Barbie decals!/ :oops:

That's a '93 Peak if I'm not mistaken, would have come with black LX...

I started on a Burner, then a Grifter, then a Mustang SIS, then a Massif (identical to Big.Eck's) before finally something decent - the previous model Peak! :D

Also a Flyer which I still have (including NOS decals that I'll never fit) and now a lovely MT4, curently in bits but with such a lovely stash of British bits awaiting it...

SDC11205.jpg

dynatec-ti.jpg

NWA-Llandegla-18.jpg

There was nothing else to be had when I was a lad :cool:

beechdaleboy":2p93p97c said:
thats mega cool,i do miss my raleigh usa.....

it's for sale ;) but having read through this thread I'm having second thoughts! I'd love a UK Raleigh Team replica like the one on this thread - that is a cool bike :)

no mavericks? that was my first atb and i ended up selling it to jay kay of jamiroquia fame (still owes me a fiver on it)

elPedro666":2apbk5os said:
beechdaleboy":2apbk5os said:
can anybody remember the raleigh discovery?

Yes :)

Don't know what else to add to that though :? :LOL:

It was white with blue/black decals from memory - it had the same 501 frame as the mirage/montage/moonrun.

I had a moonrun :D

Back