Gazelle Miniature clock

Quotama

Dirt Disciple
I have this fun little desk clock made by Gazelle. Fully metal, lugged and brazed construction and I could actually thread a bb in or fit a quill stem in there.

These were probably handed out as gifts to either employees celebrating anniversaries or to important business associates. However I cannot really find much. I found an old thread somewhere else when I got it. There are more of these out there and they should pretty much all be different.

Any more out there with some of the retro crowd?

Attachments

• 20231030_100048.jpg
    20231030_100048.jpg
    478.1 KB · Views: 24
  • 20231030_100034.jpg
    20231030_100034.jpg
    611.8 KB · Views: 24
Building it would take some effort, especially for the wheels. Hub spacing is tiny and of course how to find rims that small. But for now this is one of the few bike related items that made it into the living room!

I found it for free. Had to refit the clock dials, which were broken. That was no more difficult than taking apart an existing desk clock and fitting the mechanism to the allready existing clock face.

Not all of these are clocks. I should have one more picture of another one stored on my phone.

Here is another one.

Intos is an assembly company that is sort of a social work hub for people with mental and other disabilities. But in a good way. Not exploting at all. I think they used to hand build wheels for gazelle city bikes and thus got one too.

A senior employee and former teammate sent me the one they have. More city bike like dropouts, pump peg. Different lugs.

Attachments

• IMG-20220126-WA0002(1).jpg
    IMG-20220126-WA0002(1).jpg
    367 KB · Views: 9
Back