Game changer (Ritchey content)

A spec sheet for the Ascent for 85, with Suntour rear brake, but it does show it in red with twin bottle bosses for the 85 model year.. Without the fork bosses and a single bottle boss made me think Outback..... :? it came in various colours and had the fork bosses as standard and single bottle boss I think.. :? Perhaps Hollister, Ductape or Rumpfy could give a definitive answer..? They are the Ritchey Guru's round these parts.

Attachments

• ritchey1985_02_resize.jpg
    ritchey1985_02_resize.jpg
    192.5 KB · Views: 403
sinnerman":2kzlkckh said:
Perhaps Hollister, Ductape or Rumpfy could give a definitive answer..? They are the Ritchey Guru's round these parts.

Not me.

I always want to learn new information about Ritchey's though. I just want footnotes documenting where this beta is coming from.

:xmas-wink:

I'd be interested in the background of this and where the info has come from. I don't know a lot about them but if it is a bike to set the standards then get the details up :D Otherwise it's just another bike and we want to know more.
As a wise robot once said 'Need Input' ;)

Having prompted WR to put this thread up (as I loved the job he had done refinishing the frame), I thought I should comment on the upset this has caused across the pond.

No one has "claimed" anything... merely stated their interpretation of the bike and it's history. If someone has the definitive story - we'd all love to hear it.

forum
ˈfɔːrəm/
noun
a meeting or medium where ideas and views on a particular issue can be exchanged.

I think that covers it Hollister.... :facepalm:

ringo":18jrf5ds said:
Having prompted WR to put this thread up (as I loved the job he had done refinishing the frame), I thought I should comment on the upset this has caused across the pond.

No one has "claimed" anything... merely stated their interpretation of the bike and it's history. If someone has the definitive story - we'd all love to hear it.

forum
ˈfɔːrəm/
noun
a meeting or medium where ideas and views on a particular issue can be exchanged.

I think that covers it Hollister.... :facepalm:

The rest of us, maybe Hollister too, are wanting the info that provided the background to why this was though. So we can see where the interpretation came from.

Maybe the critical and disbelieving attitudes shown by the inquisitors has led to OP to conclude that the questions don't deserve an answer.

NeilM":6fy3cvgw said:
Maybe the critical and disbelieving attitudes shown by the inquisitors has led to OP to conclude that the questions don't deserve an answer.

Really.... :roll: Actually I thought some were trying to help.

"an inquisitor is one who "searches out" or "inquires" by the way.

Back