Funny or strange bike shop stories.....staff or customers !

No. The cube is.

Attachments

• The_Cake_is_a_Lie__by_jollyjack (Large).jpg
    The_Cake_is_a_Lie__by_jollyjack (Large).jpg
    64.3 KB · Views: 792
Slightly off topic and unfortunately poo related but back in my landscape gardening days strimming dog turd was a weekly hazard, my record was three in a day, and I had to go home and change!!!

2nd this one ...... Some people are grim .... why have gardeners in if you are quite happy to have your mutts shit all over the garden :evil: :evil:

daj":321dqt6b said:
Slightly off topic and unfortunately poo related but back in my landscape gardening days strimming dog turd was a weekly hazard, my record was three in a day, and I had to go home and change!!!

2nd this one ...... Some people are grim .... why have gardeners in if you are quite happy to have your mutts shit all over the garden :evil: :evil:

3rd this

Are they new :?

;) :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

We should stop highjacking this thread with non crazy bike shop related stuff,

:oops: .Guilty as usual
Sorry poster

Um.......bike related........

Was in mates bike shoppe,when i see a guy that i know but dislike intensely ,bringing in his bike thing for a service.
As i was helping out ,i did the service and because i didnt like the guy [for reasons i'd not like to go in to]

I removed the grease from his H/set and B/B :twisted:

thats soooooo mean .......erm i once removed a italian bb from an english bb threaded frame with 2 bolts threaded together and a vice grip and a 5 foot length of scaffolding pole.could still thread an english bb in afterwards ...only took 2 hours....ps middle cube 28 years old.its an orig in box ...

This is funny though
Son [he was 15 or so at the time]of bike-shoppe owner fits a new bottom bracket to a customers bike while he waits for it[business suited week-end warrior type]

Somehow :roll: he puts both cranks on the same way,then hands it back to the customer
Customer leaves and,suprise suprise ..comes back ten minuets later

Now the funny part

The guy didnt notice for 200 yards

:shock: 200 YARDS :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

How :? can you not immediately spot the fact both legs are going up and down in unison

Back