Full dynamics hard tail

Deano11

Retro Newbie
Hi guys and gals,very recently I’ve inherited a partial carbon framed full dynamics mtb.
I was wondering if anybody knows anything about this bike before I put it up for sale ,bare with me as I’m not bike savvy.
The frame seems to be aluminium from the head stock to the seat post then carbon fibre.it’s running full xtr gears that use the brake leaver’s in an up and down motion to change gear (something I’ve never seen before).
Any information would be gratefully received.

Hi guys and gals,very recently I’ve inherited a partial carbon framed full dynamics mtb.
I was wondering if anybody knows anything about this bike before I put it up for sale ,bare with me as I’m not bike savvy.
The frame seems to be aluminium from the head stock to the seat post then carbon fibre.it’s running full xtr gears that use the brake leaver’s in an up and down motion to change gear (something I’ve never seen before).
Hi and welcome

For a quick Google search I’ve found nothing on “full dynamics” but I think for more info we will need pictures

And yes xtr is good, sounds like you have m960 dual control. If you have m960 everywhere else I would put a guess the bike is around mid 2000s?

Definitely need some pics. I suspect it's probably a Full Dynamix, with an x?

That’s the exact frame,I will try to post some pics today .any idea what sort of price I could expect when I sell it and where to sell it?
Many thanks for your response

those flappy combined brake gear shifters are horrendous to use on a proper trail but otherwise nice looking frame sell it here or ebay prob best bet sorry i cant help more than that : )

Back