fsr info needed please

yes, sorry I meant the preload works as in it 'preloads' the suspension giving less sag but my thinking was if i preload them to the max then they are under compression and therefore when I pop a wheelie they will remain under pressure and stop the thunk, if that makes sense.
it didnt work it still thunks lol, tempted to put my jr t's on it but I don't thing my gt would forgive me if I did.

Chute55uk":ww45b1d3 said:
yes, sorry I meant the preload works as in it 'preloads' the suspension giving less sag but my thinking was if i preload them to the max then they are under compression and therefore when I pop a wheelie they will remain under pressure and stop the thunk, if that makes sense.
it didnt work it still thunks lol, tempted to put my jr t's on it but I don't thing my gt would forgive me if I did.

Jr T's Hmmmnnnnnnnnnn, that would have been my ideal choice for my FSr, watched a few on ebay but all went for good money, the Manitou's are a nice Triple Clamp option, for not big bucks :)

I understand your fork dillemah now ??? Still not sure what the answer is, unless its a trait of the fork???

Back