FS- Cotic Soul frame, DT Swiss XMC130, Shockpost

John":2g15tw0v said:
Out of interest is that a small or medium frame?

I can't remember. It fits me though :LOL: . Sizes are in the first post I think. Just finished putting it back together.

clockworkgazz":22498t9z said:
Btw si where are you storing all those loverly bikes in your sig. Have you had an extension?

:LOL: I am struggling at present tbh. Got a huge loft with proper ladders and all that but I won't be able to just wander up with a beer in hand, fettle adjust and mess about with them if I stick them up there. Would also get murdered for dragging muddy bikes through the house:D They are all sat in the garage and in the ulility room for now. New gaff is having a very large man cave built on the side- I need room for the old motors as well as the bike, plus somewhere to hang out away from the nagwife.

Lucky your getting a mancave upgrade..as of next year mine is being halved and I may have to downsize.

Glad your keeping it as I was almost on the verge of raiding other bank accounts...not really sensible behavour when your on a pay cut and Christmas is round the corner!

Anyway, when I get my pay back next year it could be time for something special (Roberts DB) :D

Latest posts

Back