For Sale Clearout! Ventana, DT swiss etc... etc...

suburbanreuben

Old School Grand Master
I am moving to a much smaller place so I will no longer have room for stuff. Consequently I have some good stuff up for sale.
All prices include UK postage (foreign parts on request) but feel free to make offers...
No dibs or promises to pay tomorrow... Paypal F+F only to nixon.d@btinternet.com
I'm currently clearing out the house so although I will try to post promptly it may take a couple of days...
If anything takes your fancy and you require extra pics just shout!

Ventana El Ciclon, size large , 2010, No dings or dents. A couple of scuffs but Ventana paintwork is the nuts!
Quad bearings in fine fettle, 5" travel, Fox RP23 shock (with pro -pedal!) holding pressure indefinitely.
I would have loved to have fitted one of these new fangled offset headsets to simulate a "The Path" special edition which helped lead the world down the Long low and slack rabbit hole but sadly I just don't have the time... £250

DT Swiss EXM 150mm forks, 1 1/8" , 15mm bolt through axle, lockout and travel reduction. Look a bit tatty but work as intended.
These will take 27.5 x 2.1" wheels. £200.00

DT Swiss Tricon 1550 wheels F&R. 1550g the pair, 15mm front axle, 135mm QR rear. DT 240 internals. Round and straight! £200

Ventana El Commandante 26", with derailleur hanger dropouts. Quite old and powdercoated. 15" BB (eccentric) to seat tube top, 12.5" c-c... £75

Syntace P6 carbon seat post, 27.2mm. A couple of saddle bag rubs but otherwise very good condition. £60

Syntace Vector 31.8mm carbon bars, £40

Syntace Vector 28.6 carbon bars with Syntace F99 stem. Very, very light! £60

Magura MT trail disc brake pair, levers and calipers. Long hoses and virtually unused pads. £100

XTR M9020 170mm cranks with hardly worn Absolute Black 30T eccentric ring , £175

XTR M9000 11 speed shifter , excellent condition £60

XTR M9000 rear mech, excellent condition £100

More to follow...

Last edited:
Bookmarked … in case a DeKerf frame appears…seem to remeber seeing one on here associated with you?

Good luck sales - have alterted a friend whose been searching for some DT Swiss 150mm forks - I own the earlier 20mm axle version - and really rate them …

Top notch goods. I'd buy all of that stuff if i needed any of it. I'm tempted even though i mustn't. 😀

Back