For Sale Clearout! Ventana, DT swiss etc... etc...

Gah, I'm wrestling with the idea of the El Commandante, its the right size and the only new bike I could possibly justify is an eccentric BB SS specific frame with a disc mount for 26" wheels, but ALUMINIUM 😭

How much does it weigh, and what fork spec is it designed around please?

Gah, I'm wrestling with the idea of the El Commandante, its the right size and the only new bike I could possibly justify is an eccentric BB SS specific frame with a disc mount for 26" wheels, but ALUMINIUM 😭

How much does it weigh, and what fork spec is it designed around please?
Please buy it...

1350g inc BB and I believe it's designed around100mm forks. I just happen to have a set of SID dual air that would fit. They work perfectly but have some little gouges near the bottom headset race. These are 0.2mm deep in a part of the steerer that is 4mm thick, at 3,6,9 and 12o'clock for approx 25%of the diameter in total. I have happily ridden these forks, and I'm 85kg... I'll get some pics up...

Last edited:
Ok, thanks man, think I’m going to have to pass as there are more pressing money pits projects right now, great deal though.

Ha Ha Ha....

I haven't had a Dekerf for ten years or so...
Since the Dean arrived on my doorstep my search for an agile little (19") woods boike ceased. More sprightly than anything I've ever ridden, bar none!

Back