FS- Cotic Soul frame, DT Swiss XMC130, Shockpost

Mmmm...very tempting

Do I want a Cotic? tick
Do I like the Custard colour? tick
Is it my size? tick
Do I want a LT hardtail? tick
Do I want the forks as well? tick

Do I want to sell my totally tricked up and I'm very happy with it M2 Stumpjumper...now that I have just finished it with CK wheels/full set of Avid Ultimate and Levers?Fox forks etc etc etc.......dunno.

Very tempted....with any luck the decision will be taken away from me with someone snapping it up quick like

Most jealous about the Moots :D

Harryburgundy":3fd6ti8b said:
Mmmm...very tempting

Do I want a Cotic? tick
Do I like the Custard colour? tick
Is it my size? tick
Do I want a LT hardtail? tick
Do I want the forks as well? tick

Do I want to sell my totally tricked up and I'm very happy with it M2 Stumpjumper...now that I have just finished it with CK wheels/full set of Avid Ultimate and Levers?Fox forks etc etc etc.......dunno.

Very tempted....with any luck the decision will be taken away from me with someone snapping it up quick like

Most jealous about the Moots :D

happy to put it on hold Carl if you want it?? I think Lingy wants the forks though

S

Thanks mate...have done some sums. I can afford the frame now but I'm not sure I will have enough to build it up ( to the bling standard I like things :) ) . I was thinking Talas forks would be better for me anyway.

Harryburgundy":lqm4gnrr said:
Thanks mate...have done some sums. I can afford the frame now but I'm not sure I will have enough to build it up ( to the bling standard I like things :) ) . I was thinking Talas forks would be better for me anyway.

I ran it with 32 Talas RLCs when i first bought the frame and they were sweet but the DTs are lighter and much plusher. Had RC31s on this most of the time though and loved it.

I am looking for a new fork but need to sell some stuff first. This will probably happen during the weekend. If you still have the fork after the weekend, give me a shout...

Back