FS: Cheap Brodie anybody? 1997 Dynamo SOLD PP

mynchiboy

Gold Trader
Feedback
View
I've recently acquired this to help somebody move it on..thought somebody on here might like it? Frame size is 19" centre to top.

This is one of the complete Brodie bike options, offered under the top end hand built stuff that needs no introduction of course.. All can be seen here: http://www.retrobike.co.uk/gallery2/d/8 ... e1997a.pdf .

Spec is pretty much catalogue, save the usual saddle and tyres (now specialized items). Pedals have also been switched for some dual/flat SPD versions and it's sporting a Profile stem. There's some usual scuffs and a few paint chips on the rear triangle that might benefit from some touching up, but overall It hasn't really been used much at all. I've checked chain and rims and there's very little wear.

I've ended up riding around 50 miles on it in the last couple of weeks and it actually rides really well, with everything working perfectly - in fact all I've done servicing wise is give it a good clean and replace a split rubber boot on one of the brakes.

I'm looking for £120.00 collected from either my place in London E4 or Holloway, N7. I can also pack and post for an additional £15.00 if needs be (I even have a box ready for a change!)

Hazy, autumnal sunshine pictures below :)

Attachments

• bro6.jpg
    bro6.jpg
    119.6 KB · Views: 573
  • bro5.jpg
    bro5.jpg
    126.7 KB · Views: 574
  • bro4.jpg
    bro4.jpg
    134.2 KB · Views: 575
  • bro3.jpg
    bro3.jpg
    195.3 KB · Views: 575
  • bro2.jpg
    bro2.jpg
    189.9 KB · Views: 574
  • bro1.jpg
    bro1.jpg
    179.9 KB · Views: 575
Re: FS: Cheap Brodie anybody? 1997 Dynamo

need a few dimensions if possible, TT and ST c/c

KeepItSteel":z6m1umub said:
need a few dimensions if possible, TT and ST c/c

Virtual top tube is 23.2” according to the catalogue, seat tube centre to centre is about 17”

Out and about at the moment but will update thread with proper measurements later :)

EDIT: Just properly checked!

Actual Top Tube - 21.75"
Seat tube 16.5" centre to centre

Sadly a wee bit too small for me, would still like a Brodie one day. GLWS

Back