Frontiera - What Colour Should I Choose?

Mr Weirdo

Retro Guru
Hello

Thank you to Nicktait1 and all the other comments. I am stripping the frame and it needs more than t cutting sadly. It was new in circa 1987 and I'm pondering over a single colour respray. But what colour for an 80s bicycle? Frontera did some really stand out paint jobs. I think though due to cost it will have to be one colour?

Any ideas?

I live in South East London and I think a budget of £250 to £300 should cover it?

Any paint shops you would recommend?

Thank you. IMG_20230514_130319882.jpg IMG_20230514_130325399.jpg IMG_20230514_130331140.jpg

Thank you both of you for your replies. I must admit I have now chosen a pastel blue from the ral chart. Because it is one colour and cheaper than having two sprayed and secondly pastels were all the rage in north London at the end of the eighties and lastly I have seen a well know pro rider who's name escapes me at the mo riding a similar coloured one. If I had the budget I would do the frame exactly as shown in the pictures. I was also informed that Frontiera bicycles came in all sorts of colours mainly because it was the buyers choice. So hopefully I will be okay...I am just waiting on the decals from H Lloyd.

I had thought about spraying myself but wasn't over confident.

Thanks again for taking the time to reply.

The ral colour is 5024.

Back