Karma Free frame, tyres, stems, pedals, derailleurs etc.

Hi. I'd be appreciative of the Exage (?) hubs, slightly swept back black bars and the Bontrager (?) stem (if it's in the 80-100mm length range). Or any combination of those, if available. Will send a PM. Many thanks

Not sure what's left but if that silver (I think Kona) stem is still available I'm more than happy to send a couple beer tokens and some postage for it

Thanks Tootyred, you’ve contributed to it more than you think.
I hope it can be useful to someone. It would help me manage my very limited space too! Two bedroom flat, 2 adults, a baby, dog that’s full of beans, 12 full bikes plus parts...
A bike shed of any description remains a dream. Thankfully, my other half is a saint.
My cupboard ( one of two):
Can’t wait to see what the cupboard looks like once sorted out. I fear I may end up with this much bike space in the years ahead if we ever move house due to more kids, so keen to see how many bikes you can nicely fit and or make it look like a bit of a retro cave. Good luck.

Can’t wait to see what the cupboard looks like once sorted out. I fear I may end up with this much bike space in the years ahead if we ever move house due to more kids, so keen to see how many bikes you can nicely fit and or make it look like a bit of a retro cave. Good luck.
Thanks Joe,
I think we might actually move before I have a chance to sort it out... It’s already a bit better though. Once I sell a couple of bikes it might be quite usable

Back