Karma Free frame, tyres, stems, pedals, derailleurs etc.

sunympholepsy

98+ BoTM Winner
Kona Fan
Hello,
Following a very generous karma from @xxnick1975 (thank you!) and a couple of threads about freeing oneself from stifling excess of parts, I have decided to sort through all my stuff, and give away or sell all of the bits I’ve kept just in case someone needed one. Also adding what’s left from the lot I got from Nick.
I will have to do it in stages as my bike related stuff is being stored across three different locations. Here’s part one, everything is free but I will ask you to cover the postage costs. Please be patient and give me few days to post stuff out. I just had a baby, so not much spare time to go to the post office. Collection from London SE2 is welcome. I have decent coffee (and tea).
None of the parts are in mint condition. Some of the parts are perfectly usable, some are missing bits of hardware, or need bearings etc. Couple of tyres, the enormous saddle, and the front disc hub are brand new. I could try to list and describe every single item but I’ll let the so-so photos do the talking for now. There are some good bits in there.
The frame is primed ( not by me) so will need painting. Seat tube measures 20.5” ctc, with a 22” top tube. I have no idea what it is, but it would okay for a beater or a town bike for a mate. I bought it for £10, hoping to practice rattle can skills, but due to too many projects it just sat in storage for over a year. If you can collect the frame, I can also include some luggage racks and a fork to go with it.

Any questions, just ask. Cheers!

Attachments

• 746BD01C-F38C-4F08-B5EC-E0E7A3C185BC.jpeg
    746BD01C-F38C-4F08-B5EC-E0E7A3C185BC.jpeg
    416.1 KB · Views: 257
  • 9E283CAD-22EE-443B-9008-D3313368BA8D.jpeg
    9E283CAD-22EE-443B-9008-D3313368BA8D.jpeg
    467.4 KB · Views: 261
  • 3EDA2AA9-DC3E-4E5C-8615-4DF108CB9A04.jpeg
    3EDA2AA9-DC3E-4E5C-8615-4DF108CB9A04.jpeg
    545.4 KB · Views: 78
  • 6568101A-1D05-408D-AA36-60C2E143DB36.jpeg
    6568101A-1D05-408D-AA36-60C2E143DB36.jpeg
    499 KB · Views: 102
  • 6831FAF3-757B-440B-9E7D-B08177CCD09F.jpeg
    6831FAF3-757B-440B-9E7D-B08177CCD09F.jpeg
    491.7 KB · Views: 69
Last edited:
Great karma :)

If it ends up not going as a job lot I'd be keen on the True Temper bar

👍🏼
The handlebar is yours. I like it too but it’s too narrow for me at 56cm. Please PM your address etc and I will get it posted to you? Best regards

👍🏼
The handlebar is yours. I like it too but it’s too narrow for me at 56cm. Please PM your address etc and I will get it posted to you? Best regards

I'm happy to wait and see if someone takes the lot first. Don't want set a precedent and create extra work for you posting individual bits :)

I'm happy to wait and see if someone takes the lot first. Don't want set a precedent and create extra work for you posting individual bits
I am sorry, perhaps I didn’t do a great job with the verbal content of the original post. I didn’t really edit it etc. What I originally had in mind was to add that even though I’d prefer it gone as a job lot, it would actually be more satisfying to gift individual items or smaller bundles to different members to avoid waste and potentially passing on the burden I am trying to tackle. Maybe I should just edit the post, and make few trips to the post office🤔
Still, it would be nice if you got the bar, as it was yours and Tootyred’s threads that helped me to finally sort out my own chaos...

Agree, truly amazing karma there.
Thanks Tootyred, you’ve contributed to it more than you think.
I hope it can be useful to someone. It would help me manage my very limited space too! Two bedroom flat, 2 adults, a baby, dog that’s full of beans, 12 full bikes plus parts...
A bike shed of any description remains a dream. Thankfully, my other half is a saint.
My cupboard ( one of two):

Attachments

• 035A68B8-0B39-47BE-8227-150E54862DB4.jpeg
    035A68B8-0B39-47BE-8227-150E54862DB4.jpeg
    403.4 KB · Views: 47
Last edited:
Hello,
Following a very generous karma from xxnick1975 (thank you!) and a couple of threads about freeing oneself from stifling excess of parts, I have decided to sort through all my stuff, and give away or sell all of the bits I’ve kept just in case someone needed one. Also adding what’s left from the lot I got from Nick.
I will have to do it in stages as my bike related stuff is being stored across three different locations. Here’s part one, everything is free but ideally I would like it gone as a job lot, collected from London SE2. I have decent coffee (and tea), plenty of boxes and bubble wrap.
If there are no takers, I don’t mind splitting into smaller bundles and posting, if you are willing to cover postage costs, but you will have to be patient and give me few days to get to it. I just had a baby, so not much spare time to go to the post office.
Some of the parts are perfectly usable, some are missing bits of hardware, or need bearings etc. Couple of tyres, the enormous saddle, and the front disc hub are brand new. I could try to list and describe every single item but I’ll let the so-so photos do the talking for now. There are some good bits in there.
The frame is primed ( not by me) so will need painting. Seat tube measures 20.5” ctc, with a 22” top tube. I have no idea what it is, but it would okay for a beater or a town bike for a mate. I bought it for £10, hoping to practice rattle can skills, but due to too many projects it just sat in storage for over a year. If it all goes as a joblot, I can also include some luggage racks and a fork to go with the frame.

Hello,
Following a very generous karma from xxnick1975 (thank you!) and a couple of threads about freeing oneself from stifling excess of parts, I have decided to sort through all my stuff, and give away or sell all of the bits I’ve kept just in case someone needed one. Also adding what’s left from the lot I got from Nick.
I will have to do it in stages as my bike related stuff is being stored across three different locations. Here’s part one, everything is free but ideally I would like it gone as a job lot, collected from London SE2. I have decent coffee (and tea), plenty of boxes and bubble wrap.
If there are no takers, I don’t mind splitting into smaller bundles and posting, if you are willing to cover postage costs, but you will have to be patient and give me few days to get to it. I just had a baby, so not much spare time to go to the post office.
Some of the parts are perfectly usable, some are missing bits of hardware, or need bearings etc. Couple of tyres, the enormous saddle, and the front disc hub are brand new. I could try to list and describe every single item but I’ll let the so-so photos do the talking for now. There are some good bits in there.
The frame is primed ( not by me) so will need painting. Seat tube measures 20.5” ctc, with a 22” top tube. I have no idea what it is, but it would okay for a beater or a town bike for a mate. I bought it for £10, hoping to practice rattle can skills, but due to too many projects it just sat in storage for over a year. If it all goes as a joblot, I can also include some luggage racks and a fork to go with the frame.

Hello,

Hi, really kind offer! Would come round and pick up as much as possible. Not a million miles away!

Back