FoD ride 22nd Jan & Jumble now with Aftermath

Looks like you had fun chaps! Roll on the end of my course and a bit more time hopefully!

Just got home.

Great day, thanks for showing us around, and we'll certainly be back for some more. It's good to ride different places and meet new people.

Don't worry James, the Ti's safely back under lock and key in the man cave, but it would be so much happier if it had a pink Monster to keep it and the other Fats company... :LOL:

Until next time..

Matthew

Ace ride (or was it race?:D ) , really enjoyed today have to admit 2 days riding with rather heavy late night between I was shot to bits at the end !! :roll:

I am rubbish with names but great to meet Mr smooth for the first time and the last min surprise of the south east doggers I hope the day was worth the travelling?

As already said the machinery on show was stunning proper pub eye candy :cool:

Roll on feb ride :D

claret73":1xzz94xb said:
Looks Great! Can't believe how dry it looks? Was expecting to see a MudMath...

Was really quite dry , apart from the muddy bits :LOL: Which were incredibly muddy !

Thanks for a great day out guys. Really enjoyable ride and good company. I feel totally worn out - which is a good thing. Some excellent trails you have there, and I look forward to visiting again some time soon.

Chris.

Back