First World Problems

Re:

A friend of mine put a patio down last year, which he decided to extend this weekend only to find the colour of the new slabs and old slabs don't match.

Now he's going to have to jet wash the whole patio before he can put the new slabs down.

lumos2000":2jsv6ax1 said:
disappearing threads, where do they go ?

If you're referring to FairfaxPat's thread, last I heard it was still very much a work in progress. If you're referring to the Big Ish one, that apparently got out of hand and was binned indeed. No idea who or what, I was too busy formatting my PC and doing something about all the cable clutter behind my desk.

Anyway, back on topic ...

I bought new speakers for the PC, but they didn't fit in my trailer.

speakers_pat.jpg

Re:

We got a bit low on milk yesterday, and so my wife bought a huge 4 pint bottle at the supermarket because it was so cheap.

The milkman has been this morning, so now we have a fridge full of bottles of milk. :facepalm:

We need a bigger washing machine, but our current one is working fine.

And on a related note, I struggle to decide which clothes to wear each morning.

Re:

White goods, oh man!

We just had our fridge freezer replaced under guarantee and my wife had to wait in all day for the new one to be delivered.

On the plus side, she was able to keep a couple of the shelves out of the old one, as despite the fact it was working perfectly, but had a small tear on the inside of the freezer, they were taking it away to be scrapped.

I can sometimes hear my wife's headphones when she watches Made in Chelsea on her Ipad. In bed. While I'm watching QI on the tv and using my ipad to flick between RB and Ebay.

I burnt two pieces of toast whilst trying to decide which dishwasher program to use.

Watching the film in the first post make me wonder if those guys actually have it better than us in some ways (obviously not with war/famine/etc) – there's so much bs in our lives now. Which I guess is the thinking behind of 'First World Problems' in the first place.

Back