First World Problems

Our main oven heating element has broken, and we are having to use the microwave/convection oven until it is fixed.

Re:

My mate produced some brand new microfibre tea towels today which he's using as bike cleaning rags because his missus didn't want them.........they were turquoise instead of blue :roll: :LOL:

Re: Re:

NeilM":2xuql3no said:
Our neighbours 22 year old daughter keeps on parking her new car opposite our driveway, which makes it really difficult for us to reverse our 4 x 4 off the drive. :roll:
Never understood why people do that.

Reversing into a drive - the hazards aren't moving, and risk is relatively low.

Reversing out onto a road, the hazards tending to be moving, in awkward places to observe, and risk is a fair bit higher.

Re:

If you think us humans have it bad here ...

first-world-cat-problems-meme.jpg

Now there's a furred world problem.

A letter in this weeks 'Hunts Post' about Mill Common in Huntingdon - 'there were cow pats everywhere, we had to walk on the grass in our best shoes'

NeilM":1bk8joq1 said:
Our neighbours 22 year old daughter keeps on parking her new car opposite our driveway, which makes it really difficult for us to reverse our 4 x 4 off the drive. :roll:

Same here! To make it worse the neighbour has another car, neither of which they park on their double drive. I could make it a bit easier by parking our second car on the drive as well as the 4x4 but then I might need to move both if I want to use the one parked first!!

jimo746":2iodbdqq said:
Domino's, or Pizza Hut? :?

Who knew that pizza delivery could turn into a family argument.... :facepalm:

Papa johns pizza
No matter what bottle of drink you order the fker turns up and tries to palm you off with a bottle of pepsi max. Its happened 4 times now.
I think theyve a job lot and want shot of them :?

Because all our cups are different sizes, some appear a bit 'empty' when making my morning Tassimo, while others are full to the brim to the point that you cannot carry them without spilling. Only one or two cups hold the perfect volume, but I get annoyed at having to use the same cup all the time.

Back