Feb 2008 BoTM - Another Announcement

Pickle":3nh5uvqe said:
I cant compare Retrobike to any other site, because I havent looked at any other site.

I found Retrobike by accident, I like it here, so I have no intention of looking elsewhere :D

i agree i found retro bike by accident i was looking for a old early 90s muddy fox and when searched google i got linked to retro bike, prior to finding retro bike i was on bike radar and a few others and havent been back since i like it here its full of helpful info and when you ask a question you dont know yourself you or i havent had any stupid sarcastic answers from anyone.

Great site well laid out well informed and a place i like to visit daily when i get the chance so thats that.

John":5lqjcplx said:
11. Don't take it too seriously

Had no idea this had even gone on [I must a been working too hard again, damn..] and I'm glad for the sake of the Forum it's all been sorted.. The last rule really needs to be taken [ironically] seriously..

Everyone comes here for a bit of fun, to lighten their day and sit around the Ethereal Campfire and chat Retro.. Rock On Retrobike..

Can someone ban me please, i've spent £500+ since discovering this site a few months ago and it's money i don't really have. Got to go the Bailiff's at the door.

alkingsmill":2y1xtb5u said:
Can someone ban me please, i've spent £500+ since discovering this site a few months ago and it's money i don't really have. Got to go the Bailiff's at the door.

Done.

John":16fb3sli said:
alkingsmill":16fb3sli said:

Done.

:D

Never laughed so much in a long time when I read the ''BANNED USER'' below alkingsmill's avatar

The Ken":y5ug0ytj said:
John":y5ug0ytj said:
alkingsmill":y5ug0ytj said:

Done.

Never laughed so much in a long time when I read the ''BANNED USER'' below alkingsmill's avatar

Just testin' like :roll:

Urm, it would appear your still banned :LOL:
Maybe we shouldnt wish for things too much hey! ;)

Having said that, seeing as you got your wish within a hour of requesting it on this site, I'd like a Xizang, Zaskar, STS........ :cool:

just to confirm alkingsmill isn't actually banned, I've just updated his title.

However if there are any better halves reading this thread I am more than happy to ban anybody in exchange for a small fee ;)

Back