Feb 2008 BoTM - Another Announcement

John":1bp2s0vf said:
just to confirm alkingsmill isn't actually banned, I've just updated his title.

However if there are any better halves reading this thread I am more than happy to ban anybody in exchange for a small fee ;)

Can you please ban my Mrs from the haagen dahz section of my local blockbusters please?! :LOL:

speedplay":14xl7n74 said:
John":14xl7n74 said:
just to confirm alkingsmill isn't actually banned, I've just updated his title.

However if there are any better halves reading this thread I am more than happy to ban anybody in exchange for a small fee ;)

Can you please ban my Mrs from the haagen dahz section of my local blockbusters please?! :LOL:

which blockbusters is it? I'll see what I can do.

John":265ephmz said:

Christ! :shock:

I'd better not let the wife see this thread as she would gladly have you ban me!! :LOL:

However, whilst your changing peoples Avatars, the wife is toying with the idea of making tiffin (and other cake goodies) to order for Retrobikers after the big uptake at Wales and Cannock meets.
Perhaps you could change mine to Tiffin or Cake Guru, or summink like that to help promote her business!?! ;) I'm sure she'd do a JV discount for you!

alkingsmill":1ay6i2r8 said:
Cheers John, i thought it was funny but a bit worried it might put people off selling stuff to me. :LOL:

Wasn't that the idea though!! :LOL:
Maybe you should just be banned from the FS section ;)

Can I suggest that the vote rigging has been going on for a few months now...IMHO
A few of us have been robbed for sure...but hey we'll live :LOL:
Keep ridin'
J

Back