Fat Chance Titanium frame + CK headset £1400 ~ SOLD

ti-fat-man

Senior Retro Guru
First thing, I'm a tad stuffed with posting pics. Imgur seems to have died on me! Does anyone have any suggestions to upload pics?

Sale: Fat Chance Titanium size 18". Frame number TFML1181 1999 Red decals, externally butted, V brake specced, 1 1/8th headtube. *MINT* no dents and decals fab. This frame is absolutely immaculate. Brand new never turned black CK headset installed. This was an impulse purchase sometime ago. It was always going to be too big for me. I had some dosh and scooped it up! I have tried a number of times to do a '99 catolog build of the bike in that brochure, got most of the way, but always ran out of steam at the fork. This frame has a 123mm headtube, that was always the sticking point. Trying to get a '99 RS with a decent length steerer. Frame never got past a framestand and wall hanger. Time for me to let it go. I can't see a reason to pop the headset out, so this stays with the frame. Collection would be preferred .. Bedfordshire. Can post at cost. Well that's it really. Bit stuffed without pics, but I have/can post pics to the Facebook media for such bikes! I have frame 001 from the NY years and always told myself this was the last out from the shop! Never saw a higher number than 1181.

£1400

reckon this might work, fingers crossed..

1KsodCU.jpg

C4Vd62D.jpg

Re:

Cheers, but at 55 its kinda over my head stuff. Years ok with Photoshop that died, got used to Imgur. That's gone pop on me too :shock:

Re: Fat Chance Titanium frame + CK headset £1400

Just resize the pics.

Mark

Re:

Right now were talking :LOL:
back on it, with a 20 son involved and new passwords. I can upload some more specs and pics tomorrow. Cheers Al

lTA7aKZ.jpg

S3ezzhX.jpg

B2anULK.jpg

CpEzltR.jpg

80o4vAh.jpg

w5gJbZQ.jpg

Re: Re:

ti-fat-man":2wjxqcsv said:

Very nice frame :cool: is the mark on the inside of the non drive side stay just dirt/oil? hopefully nothing more sinister, hard to tell on my small screen.

Mark

Latest posts

Back